BAMBOO Jewelry, California Pacific Designs Legal Statement
BAMBOO–California Pacific Designs (BAMBOO–CPD) maintains this website for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse our website. You may download material displayed on the website for use provided you honor all copyrights. Every image on this website is copyrighted and the property of BAMBOO–CPD or its respective owner. Any reproduction of these images is a violation of copyright law and is strictly prohibited. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without BAMBOO–CPD's written permission.
Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website you accept without limitation or qualification the Terms and Conditions below and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and BAMBOO–CPD regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the website without the written permission of BAMBOO–CPD.
2. While BAMBOO–CPD uses reasonable efforts to include accurate information on this website, BAMBOO–CPD makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. BAMBOO–CPD assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
3. Your use of and browsing of the website are at your risk. Neither BAMBOO–CPD nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. BAMBOO–CPD also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by BAMBOO–CPD or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, BAMBOO–CPD is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, BAMBOO–CPD. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed in the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of BAMBOO–CPD and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that BAMBOO–CPD will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7.BAMBOO–CPD has not reviewed all the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Software from this website may be further subject to United States export laws, rules, and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this website may be downloaded or exported into or to a national or resident of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
9. BAMBOO–CPD may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright 2015 BAMBOO–CPD